It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 7:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It seems from time to time that a user has a problem with posting or registering and gets and "invalid session" error. The first question would be: Are you an AOL user- is AOL your internet browers? It seems that there is a bug in the programming of this board that can cause some problems for AOL users. There is as of yet no patch available for this problem in the program. The only thing we can do right now would be to decrease the security measures on the board. This could lead to problems with bad bad people hacking into our board and stealing your email addresses - SPAM would ensue. So for right now, we are leaving our security measures as is. For those AOL users, it seems to be a problem that you may have from time to time - but not all the time.

Try using your Internet Explorer browser while logged into AOL and it is still running in the background, instead of using your AOL browser. This has solved the problem for some users.

Please PM or email me when you experience this problem. Thanks.

Last edited by admin on Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Invalid Session
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:18 pm 

I get this message occasionally and I am not an AOL user. I am trying to post a note right now (and for the last couple of hours) and have been unable to do so because of this error message. Is the system down?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:44 pm 

I'm on AOL and I always have to go thru Internet Explorer and when I do, I have no problem.