It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:09 am 

I have been asked by a client to research the installation of both a rainwater collection system to plug into his irrigation system, as well as a mosquito misting system that will be fed from the same supply.

I'm a landscape contractor and licensed irrigator. We're installing the irrigation system next week, with plans to add about 8k gallons of collection tanks underground. I have installed above ground tanks and hooked them up before.

Can anyone steer me in the direction of someone that has done this underground?

Also, for the misting system, does anyone know an organic product that can be used with the simple RPZ backflow and won't denature the lines like orange oil does?

Thanks,

Dotdirt Organic Landscapes,
www.dotdirt.com
Garland, TX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:49 pm 

Dottie Woodson likely has answers to your questions. She will be giving a talk, beleive it or not, at the Master Gardener's Info Fest Saturday October 3rd at 900 N. Kealy Ave. Lewisville, TX. I do not know what time she is speaking, but will know more in the coming week. I will post it on a website, http://www.DentonOrganicSociety.org

If you are not familiar with Dottie Woodson, for starters, view www.txsmartscape.com/. She is a good person!

Last year at the InfoFest, Malcolm Beck came to speak. it is a great event!!!I hope you will attend!

The Laws of Ecology:
"All things are interconnected. Everything goes somewhere. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Nature bats last." --Ernest Callenbach