It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:02 am 

Has anyone ever used this product? We had a bodacious drought here last year, and at the end of the summer I found out about this product. In desperation, I used it. Has anyone else used this? If it's good, should I use it again at the beginning of this year's watering cycle??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:45 pm 

Never used this product but I think lava sand & other organic products worked into an aerated lawn would do much better (probably be much cheaper also).

Post subject: Enviro RainDrops
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:11 am 

The unique idea behind Enviro RainDrops is that it breaks down the surface tension of the water so that it can penetrate right into your soil minimizing water loss to evaporation and runoff. Once the water is in your soil it binds itself to the soil particles so that your soil will stay moist for a longer period of time than by just using water alone. Customers who have tried it on certain area of their lawn and used just water on other parts saw a difference. Give it another try when your watering cycle begins. You don't have to use it every time you water. There is not anything else on the market right now that is part of an organic line that does what the Enviro RainDrops does. Soaps will get the water in your soil but they are not safe for your lawn and they don't hold the moisture in the soil like Enviro RainDrops does.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:09 pm 

Thanks for the info. I have heard that tests showed the product to work well. Could you let us know how long the Enviro RainDrops lasts before it needs to be applied again?

Post subject: Enviro RainDrops
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:29 pm 

Depending on weather and soil type most people use it twice a month. But once you use the product you may need to use it more depending on what kind of weather we are having or you can cut back it really depends on how your landscape is doing. But a standard would be twice a month.