It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:35 am 

To all who will listen.

I wrote on another forum and will post this in Garden Exchange and hope that noone will discipline me for this. :(

I am trying to get my local area stores to start supplying organic products such as horticultural corn meal, corn gluten meal, horticultural molasses, and the such.

I have written several vendors around here such as Lowes and Home Depot but do not know if they will listen with only on e-mail/snail mail being written.

I am asking if any of you or the Dirt Doctor for that matter, would write to these vendors, or even Walmart, about carrying organic products in this area.

I live in the Lake Jackson/Clute area south of Houston and am trying to get a business out of Houston to start supplying products around here so that I do not have to drive all the way to Houston to get these products.

It is just a suggestion and I am not trying to get anyone to make business deals or the such but instead just trying to let our local businesses know that organic products are definitely a way to go.

Thanks for your listening.

Ralph

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:30 pm 

I listed this info in your other post.

Try contacting Tejas Organics. They are a new distributor in the Houston area & should be able to let you know who handles organic products in your area.

603 Leisure Lane, Ste.300
Friendswood, TX 77546
Phone: 281-648-3364
http://www.tejasorganics.com

You might be more successful in your search by contacting local garden/feed stores in your area. The big box stores are not too interested at this time.