It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

We are delighted to announce our association with News Talk 660AM KSKY and the Salem Radio Network. Howard will be heard on Sundays from 8:00 AM –11:00 AM. This change is, without question, the best way to proceed in the mission of converting the world to organics. Here is a brief overview of the wonderful changes to The Natural Way radio broadcast:

• KSKY has one on the best broadcast signals among all of the Dallas/Fort Worth stations.

• KSKY will be running 23 Organic Tips during Monday – Saturday of each week. It will be great having organics and organic gardening promoted during the week.

• In addition to radio, the programs will be broadcast live on the internet and will be available via webcasts and podcasts.

• In addition to KSKY, I will be bringing the radio show to cities and towns surrounding the Dallas/Fort Worth area, across Texas and around the United States. Please continue to send us station(s) on which you would like to hear The Natural Way.

• DirtDoctor.com is receiving twice the number of visitors relative to last year. People are energized and excited about the changes in The Natural Way. This excitement and ground swelling will mean more people participating in the move to organics, which is great for all of us.

Please tune in at 8:00 AM this Sunday and help spread the word.

Thanks,

Doug

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:45 pm 

I encourage everyone who is passionate about having the show in as many places as possible to step up and take action! Contact your relatives, your friends, your friend's friends. Recommend the show to any other garden or otherwise like-minded forums in which you participate. This is a great opportunity to get into more cities nationwide!

The Laws of Ecology:
"All things are interconnected. Everything goes somewhere. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Nature bats last." --Ernest Callenbach

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:34 pm 

kchervey wrote:
I am so, so, so kicking myself for not recording the first hour on Sunday. I meant to, but it did not happen.

I was soooo hoping there woudl be more explanation as to why the switch. Why things are better now for organics than with WBAP. I want to believe, but I wanted to hear the explanation.

I did read Doug's post, but is there more explanation from the broadcast?

I thought mabye it was easier to syndicate nationally with KSKY??? Maybe?

Maybe....

There were no answers as to why the change from WBAP to KSKY during the first hour, so quit kicking yourself. You might sprain something.

In this case, just think of this: "What is, is." No, I am not suggesting complacency for everything, just take it for what it is and be glad he is back on the air. :wink:

The Laws of Ecology:
"All things are interconnected. Everything goes somewhere. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Nature bats last." --Ernest Callenbach