It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:04 pm 

My office has had overwhelming requests to provide an off the shelf affordable energy efficient green home design that can be replicated by others.

GGOArchitects partnered with Ferrier Custom Homes, Build America and Guaranteed Watt Savers to create a highly efficient green home that can be affordably built. Howard is assisting us on the landscape design.

Heather is a 24 year old single woman - if she build a home like this anyone can!

It is currently under construction in Fort Worth, Texas. My partners and I have launched a web site for everyone to check in, look at the design and actually visit the home while under construction.

The web site is www.heathershome.info

The slab is poured and a barn raising event will occur very soon to erect the SIP panels. Visit the Web site and learn more and get out there to tour and see how a home like this is designed and built.

The plan is available for purchase and can be flipped to one of four orientations to be sited correctly depending on your site. Contact www.ggoarchitects.com

The responce to Heather's Home has been tremendous. As a result we are planning to launch at least 1 or 2 new affordable designs a year. :!: