It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: new member-cancer-gar
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:59 pm 

hello just signed up a few days ago, my name is jeff i am from sherman-denison area i am currently raising fruit trees and honey bees. ready to learn everything i can about organic gardening as it pertains to my trees and the foods i eat. i noticed a few days ago gar mentioned an organic way to cure cancer,well god gave us everything we need to live healthy but the fda will not allow some things to be told. anyone interested in not getting cancer as you grow older i strongly urge you to search apricot seeds or vitamin b-17 on the internet you might be surprised at what you find, i really believe in it but you should look and make up your own mind.sometimes to good to be true can really be true.i go by plumber since that is my occupation, hope to hear some feed back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:53 pm 

I recommand you read some of Dr. Valeries Saxon's books.. She is a Christian and one of the finest doctors, M.D., nutrionist, or what ever you them. She believes strongly in organics. I have been to her seminar she did in Fort Worth a few years back, and it was very informative.
On Daystar, host by Marcus and Joni Lamb, have some guesses that are excellent doctors. So you can watch them.

I also recommand you to read and study the healing Scriptures to yourself. God wants us to have perfect healthy bodies.

May you enjoy good health. :D

Tree Dude

Post subject: organic healing
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:40 pm 

appreciate the info. never heard of dr. saxon but i will look her up. nutrition is very important but unless its organic its just going to cause another set of problems as we age.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:27 am 

Many people are too acidic. If you keep your pH at about 7, it is my understanding that you will never get sick. Cancer included. "Detoxify or Die" is supposed to be a good book, but I have not yet read it, myself.

The Laws of Ecology:
"All things are interconnected. Everything goes somewhere. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Nature bats last." --Ernest Callenbach

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:06 pm 

Nadine, if I'm not mistaken your probably speaking of the book "Alkalize or Die" by Dr. Theodore A. Baroody? You are correct it is a very informative book.

Tahiti60

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:16 pm 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/188720 ... 0?n=283155
Detoxify or Die is a book by Sherry A. Rogers, M.D.

I would not be surprised if it has a similar message to "Alkalize or Die.” The titles of both could come across as a bit extreme, but I suppose :shock: shock value - even with good intent - has its place. :|

As for nutrition, the closer something edible is to its natural state, the better it is for us to consume.

Similar to the genetic modification of plant and seed. It is a bad idea. We cannot possibly know the impact or the result of the introduction of genetically modified organisms when they are introduced out in the field. The plants themselves have difficulty dealing with that which is totally unknown to them.

Nature, over time, can and does remove the factors that are not to the benefit of their existence. The introduction of genetically modified organisms confuses the heck out of her and chaos will inevitably result.

The Laws of Ecology:
"All things are interconnected. Everything goes somewhere. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Nature bats last." --Ernest Callenbach