It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:04 am 
I regret to inform all that Mike Dobrovolsky is no longer with Sanger General Store and Organic Depot in Sanger Texas. Mike has moved on to pursue other ventures.

As is has been from the day I opened the store three years ago we will continue to provide the best organic products at the best possible prices. The smiles and instructions on how and when to use the products are always free.

The new management at Sanger General Store and Organic Depot is my mother, Dixie Taylor who has been promoted to Store Manager. Mom has worked for us for 3 years and has alot of knowledge about organics to share. Tashia Sweeney is our new Sales person and administrative Assistant.

We are now an outstanding brewing fresh compost tea with a boost once a week but will brew special orders any day, you jug or ours.

Please stop by to see Dixie or Tashia during our new hours: Tues. - Fri 9:30 to 5:30 or come visit with me on Sat. 9:00 to 3:00.
We will open anytime if we know you are coming.

We will resume our newsletter and email notices soon.
Our email and website have also changed for now.
New email address is organicdepot@airmail.net
Temporary new web site is: http://bjdobrovolsky.tripod.com/

Our phone number 940-458-2511 and fax number- 940-458-4727 are still the same. Please do not call Mike's cell number regarding questions about Sanger General Store and Organic Depot.

I would like to appoligise for so many changess at once. But somethings unexpected things happen and we must respond.

I hope you all will continue to shop with us in the future.
We would like to wish Mike luck and success in the future.

B. J. Dobrovolsky
Owner

Post subject: I'm "Rooting" for You
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:44 am 

I am sorry to hear about Mike, but I want to wish you well with the store. I have been in the past couple of days and the people running it now really seem nice.

Post subject: Anouncement Moved
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:22 pm 

BJ,
Excelent post and information.
I have moved it over to Gardeners Exchange Forum so that more folks will see it.
A copy of your post will remain here, so you got a two-fer.
Good luck to all.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:57 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
.....As is has been from the day I opened the store three years ago we will continue to provide the best organic products at the best possible prices. The smiles and instructions on how and when to use the products are always free.

The new management at Sanger General Store and Organic Depot is my mother, Dixie Taylor who has been promoted to Store Manager. Mom has worked for us for 3 years and has alot of knowledge about organics to share. Tashia Sweeney is our new Sales person and administrative Assistant.

We are now an outstanding brewing fresh compost tea with a boost once a week but will brew special orders any day, you jug or ours.

Please stop by to see Dixie or Tashia during our new hours: Tues. - Fri 9:30 to 5:30 or come visit with me on Sat. 9:00 to 3:00.
We will open anytime if we know you are coming.

We will resume our newsletter and email notices soon.
Our email and website have also changed for now.
New email address is organicdepot@airmail.net
Temporary new web site is: http://bjdobrovolsky.tripod.com/

Our phone number 940-458-2511 and fax number- 940-458-4727 are still the same. Please do not call Mike's cell number regarding questions about Sanger General Store and Organic Depot.

I would like to appoligise for so many changess at once. But somethings unexpected things happen and we must respond.

I hope you all will continue to shop with us in the future.
We would like to wish Mike luck and success in the future.

B. J. Dobrovolsky
Owner

Thank you for the update. Keep up the good work! You have a great store there in Sanger. The aerated compost tea is an especially nice service. Recycling the buckets makes such good sense!

The Laws of Ecology:
"All things are interconnected. Everything goes somewhere. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Nature bats last." --Ernest Callenbach

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:26 pm 

I'm not trying to be Barney Fife here... more curious than anything, but in the "how to use this forum" is says this:

Quote:
"Advertising"
Please feel free to include your personal information, websites, etc. in your personal profile, but please refrain from posting advertisements for your business on the board.

I'm sure this is to protect the businesses that have paid ad money on this site. I couldn't find where Sanger General Store was an advertiser but I could be wrong. I would just hate to open the floodgates for others to drop ads for free.

Just wondering. No big deal.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:34 am 

Kentobrew-
If you check the forum you will see DOZENS of notices and comments from folks who provide goods and services, from hay to sea water to mowing, landscaping, etc. The cow is already way across the pasture on this one...too late to close the barn door.
Kathe

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]