It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:13 am 

I'm all logged in and no where to go. I've tried twice tonight 1:11 am CDT to post replies but when I click on preview or submit I get Invalid Session.

Is it me? It seem I always have problems posting. Is it the late hour, is the server down? If it's down, why doesn't it just say it's down come back after 2am or 4am or whatever, so I don't keep bashing my head against the wall. It says I can post. It is not logging me off. So Please, What is the problem?

Thanks,
perfumfree

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:13 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

parfumfree,
I've sent your message on to our hosting company to see about your problem. Thanks for letting me know. We'll see if we can figure out a solution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

parfumfree,
Is the "cookie" setting in your brower's preferences by any chance off? Or is the security set to med/high or high to disallow cookies? If so, this could be part of your problem. Just a thought.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:53 pm 

Dear Leslie,

I think I figured out the problem. When I logged in and checked the box that is labeled "Log me on automatically each visit" as I was advised by you in the past because of this problem, I get invalid_session when I reply to existing posts, but I am able to create a new topic. However, when I don't check that box at log in, I am able to reply to existing posts. So now, there's your troubleshooting done for you. Now can you fix the problem so that I can post to existing posts whether I check that box or not? Yes? It would make it easier on all users to not have to remember which box to check, when on whose site when.
You know what I mean?:)

Thanks for fixing this issue.

Sincerely,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:00 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

parfumfree,
We will certainly do our best. I haven't received notification from any other user as to this problem. So we might be able to solve it on our end, or it may be an individual setting you have on your system. I've passed the info along to the programmers and they'll check it out.