It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:20 am 

This discussion board and dirtdoctor website provide great information about mercury in our foods, dental work, etc., which has been very informative.

What about childhood immunizations? I know that mercury-free immunizations are made, but I cannot locate an MD or DO (Dallas-Ft. Worth area) who will talk seriously about the issue and/or who provides the mercury-free immunizations.

Any thoughts, referrals, and/or resources would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject: childhood immunizations
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:40 am 

A lot of childhood immunizations are for the beneift of drug companies. We have gotten to the point that we are told you have to have these shots or there is some risk that a child might die. Unfortunately you are not told of the risk of death or complications from the various immunizations. Every parent needs to study about every shot offered to their child and then stand their ground. Also they should not believe that if their child doesn't have this or that shot they will not be accepted into school. This is an intimidation trick to get you to spend money with the medical cartel.
Mercury - Do not let your child have one shot with thimerasol - a mercury compound. Children under two can not process mercury in any way shape or form. They also should not get mercury after the age of tw. If the Doc doesn't know get the h___ out of his/her office. Never get a three in one shot with or with out mercury - you will not save enough money in one visit to make up for the heart ache if something goes wrong.
Mercury - thimerasol - causes Autism!!!!!!!!!!!

The state of Ohio has 6800 % more autism than any other state (CA close behind). There is a congressman - I think Last name Barton - that is trying to get some laws past to stop the mercury in shots and the over immunizations of US kids. Some dumb MD gave his grandson 9 immunizations in one day with mercury and his grandson ended up with Autism and had no symptoms prior to the shots.

While we are on mercury - do not get mercury fillings in your teeth. This is poisonous to EVERY PERSON.

Flu shots are a rip off for everyone. Gov has just admitted that the flu shot this year was the WRONG STRAIN of flu. At best flu shot is waste of money - always!!! They make flu shots with mercury and w/o mercury - guess which one is even worse - MERCURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about this - a few years ago some people died from flu shots and the drug companies yelled that they were not going to make any more flu shots unless the gov protected them from law suits. Yes - your worse thoughts are correct - if your child, parent, or spouse dies from a fly shot you have no recourse - you can not file a law suit because your gov is protecting the drug companies. If the gov has to protect them because people die from flu shots - GUESS WHAT - DON'T TAKE FLU SHOTS!!!!

While we are on immunizations - if the school tries to refuse your child admittence to school because you didn't get a certain shot (they can't do this for most shots - they just like to intimidate parents to make the medical cartel happy), take your child out and home school. Don't believe that your child has no socialization in home schooling. These kids do very well and parents have classes together usually at least one day a week. There is a book every parent should read - "If you want to be Rich and Happy - Don't go to school" by noted author Robert Kiyasaki.

There is more info on mercury in www.acresusa.com under tools.
Also go to www.mercola.com
Robert D Bard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:06 am 

Bob,
Thanks alot for all the great info. I did not realize all these shots had mercury in them. I, for one, am glad I have never had one of those flu shots. I have seen to many people get sick with the flu after receiving the shot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:44 am 

Robert;

I have to agree with you on this one. Good hygene, lots of hand washing, and minimizing contact with sick people is the best prevention for the flu for otherwise healthy people. I found the media blitz on the "flu epidemic" this year very interesting. Last years flu season in the DFW area was much worse. If you remember, entire school districts were closed last year to stop the spread of the flu. The only thing the medias coverage of the flu accomplished this year was to help the drug companies sell out of their product.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:14 pm 

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree in some respects with Robert Bard. There is not enough evidence to prove that immunizations cause autism, YET; I just read that the government has agreed to study the issue further. My two daughters (who are now 18 and 13) and every child they have gone to school with received all their childhood immunizations with no complications. The chances of side effects from the shots are MUCH LESS than the chances of complications from the diseases the shots prevent. Many, many children suffered brain damage or blindness from measles before the shots. And what about polio? Does anyone remember the polio epidemic of the 40's, 50's that closed down schools and public places? I am not denying that the shots can probably be made safer, but to say that children should not be immunized at all is rather an extreme position, in my opionion. By the way, now in Texas your children can go to public school without the required immunizations if you sign a paper stating that it is for religious purposes.

Post subject: immunizations
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:37 pm 

At no time did I say that children should have no immunizations!!!!!!!!!
I said that a lot of immunizations are not needed and that each parent needs to study and decide which they think is proper. I said that at no time should you have more than one shot at a time and that you must make sure that each and every shot has no mercury in it. When in doubt - meaning the doc doesn't know - get the heck out and go to another doc that is interested in your concerns.
I did say that flu shots should be avoided - they don't work. The CDC has admitted this year that the shot had the wrong virus this year. Remember if the the gov has to pass a law to protect companies that produe vaccines from being sued when adults and kids die from immunizations then you had better become wary.
Most disease today (degenerative, virus - flu, colds, etc) occurs from lack of nutrition. Trace minerals are non in our food supply. A whole new field of prevention is being studied by using sea water, humates and other forms land restoration to return basic nutrition to our food sources. You can benefit from this by taking charge of your health and grow your own wheat grass, vegetables , raise or buy grass fed meat and dairy with out drugs and chemicals. You have to stop eating white food, drinking soft drinks, and sweetners and sweetner substitutes (these are causing a whole new subset of diseases)
Lack of immunity cause disease.
Our health care system is "sick" and the powers that be don't want it to change because of all the money they make. Cancer in children is rampant compare to 40 to 50 years ago - no one seems concerned, 300,000 people die in hospitals every year because of drug interactions and mistakes (Ralph Nader numbers) - no one seems concerned, Alzheimers didn't exist 40 to 50 years ago and they are predicting 70% increase in the next 20 to 30 years - no seems concerned, ADD didn't exist in the 50's and 60's and today we put children on uppers - no one seems concerned (parents line up to put their kids on drugs instead correcting the symptoms), cancer in adults has gone from about 3% in 1900 to 38 to 39% today - no one seems concerned, pigs, chickens, beef are given unnatural chemicals and drugs and tortured in confinement feed lots and the only people that seem to care is PETA - when are we (the average american) going to give a damn?
We are dying and very few care. We have to start by improving our immune system - that is our food supply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr Murray performed a study with nutrition that gave very strong evidence that breast cancer was the direct result of the lack of trace minerals in the food supply. He did this work in 1954. How many women have suffered and died needlessly in the last 50 years ( I have experienced this first hand from my mother - she is a breast cancer survivor)

I shouldn't rant but folks we have a problem. I am beginning to see some people get concerned. We have to take care of ourselves and our families because the gov has proved that it can't help due to politics, medicne and drugs companies aren't interested due to the outrageous profits, and industrial agriculture isn't concerned with our well being (the idiots don't see that if they offer healthy alternatives that they will make a lot more money than they do today)

Take the right kind of supplements, grow your own (wheat grass can be grown in an apartment in spare bedroom) and buy from quality people and your immune system will be healthier and you will not have the need for as many immunizations as there are today.
Robert D Bard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:32 pm 

Robert,
I agree with you 100%. We, as individuals, have to look after number 1, since no one else will. Maybe if the majority will grow their own food and stop buying from the supermarkets, the major food growers will take note and finally realize that we don't want those nasty chemicals in our bodies and change they way they do business.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:48 am 

Just to correct an earlier comment on flu shots. You cannot get the flu from the shot; it does not cause the flu. Flu shots do help save lives, those who are highly susceptible can benefit from them. Was this years flu shot targeted for the right strain, no It is a c*** shoot based on the lead time to culture the right strain. Can you guess which strain will be the hard hitter next year? The debate going on right now is wether or not to develop a vaccine for the Avian Flu that is currently affecting people in Thailand (less than 20) or could this become the next pandemic or a go for a variant on this years flu. I for one am glad I do not have to make that guess. Was this years shot completely a waste, actually no it did/does provide some measure of resistance. Should everyone get one, I do not believe so. Should you go get every shot willy nilly? No, do your homework and a personal risk analysis. For example, with my first child I did not get him the chicken pox vaccine. I have subsequently had Shingles twice and began to look into the efficacy of the drug, pros and cons and decided I felt my daughter would get the shot. No, not all vaccines are necessary for everyone. Nevertheless, some are depending on many factors. I agree that personal nutrition is a large factor in fending off infections/disease. Bottom line, think before you act. Act responsibly. Just because it is not your choice does not make it wrong for the other guy.